Nux NAI-5 Optima Air
NUX Optima Air is a dual-switch acoustic guitar simulator with a preamp for acoustic and electric guitar players. It simulates the acoustic guitar profiles with the best-optimized sound depending on your guitar and pickup type.
IR loader combined with a preamp which is equipped with 3-band EQ and Gain controls. And there is an additional one-knob-control Reverb effect. If you want to connect any effect pedal you can use the SEND/RETURN effect loop and add the Optima Air into the signal chain.
NUX Optima Air has a unique profile capture function, you can create your own acoustic guitar profile (IR file) by capturing your favorite acoustic guitar's sound.
There is an XLR DI output for direct line/mixer connection, headphones output for silent play and auxiliary input to connect a music player to play along.
- 24-bit, 48-kHz sampling quality
- Acoustic guitar impulse response and pre-amp controls
- 15 built-in acoustic guitar profiles with IR level control
- 9 preset slots
- Reverb effect
- Gain, bass, middle and treble controls
- 6.35mm (1/4-inch) send/return, effects loop
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) auxiliary input
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) headphones input
- XLR DI out
- Micro B USB port for USB audio stream and edit software